Company does not collect or maintain information from those under 13, and no part of Company’s site is targeted to attract anyone under 13. Company also does not send email correspondence to anyone who confirms that they are under the age of 13 without their parent’s consent.
- Categories of Information We Collect
- Actively Submitted Data: When you use the services on Company’s site or otherwise actively send data to Company, you are providing, and Company collects, data such as your name, email address(es), mailing address(es), telephone number(s), birthday, gender, occupation, marital status, and hobbies/personal interests. In each instance, you will know what data is collected through Company’s site, because you actively submit it. Company collects actively submitted data primarily for the purpose for which you originally submitted the data (for example, registering for a user account on Company’s site or utilizing Company’s services. Company may submit this information to 3rd parties so as to enable you to pay electronically.
- Passively Collected Data: The Company does not collect passive data. However, when you use the payment services to pay electronically, that company may collect such data and use same. Should you not pay electronically, no passive data is collected.
c. Company may also collect personal information when communicating or interacting with you via mobile or land-line telephones or email.
d. Company may also collect personal information about you from other third parties, such as demographic firms, to make Company’s future service and marketing efforts more efficient and personalized for you.
- Use and Sharing of Personal Information
- Company uses your personal information supplied through Company’s site and received from third parties (with whom you have permitted sharing of your information) to provide you with the service, communications and content you have requested. For example, if you complete a survey and request to be contacted in order to learn more about promotions, services, or other information, Company or Company’s authorized representatives may contact you by telephone, email, or whatever method you have specified in the survey. Methods of contacting you include, but are not limited to mobile phone, landline, email, postal mail, and short message service (“SMS”). Additional fees may apply for some such methods.
b. Compliance with Law: Company may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of Company’s site, to limit Company’s legal liability, and to protect Company’s rights or to protect the rights, property, or safety of visitors of Company’s site.
Company employs certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information. However, because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, Company cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide or the security of Company’s servers, networks or databases, and by using Company’s site, you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to, or collected by, Company when you access, visit and/or use the site, including without limitation your personal information, and Company is not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof.
- Effective Date, Amendments
This Policy is effective August 1, 2018. Company reserves the right to amend it from time to time and if the Policy changes materially, a revised version will be posted on Company’s site. Please check back prior to providing any personally identifiable information to Company.