Welcome To Our Parents’ Corner
The mission of Kids Choice is to provide safe, affordable, high-quality childcare for the students of the Washington Township, Gloucester City and Monroe Township communities. We provide a home-like environment where children are encouraged to participate in activities and socialize with others. The Kids Choice staff is committed to the families we serve, providing support and encouragement.
When you contact Kids Choice you will speak with an owner of the company, not an automated message or receptionist. We will give you the attention that you demand because we understand when it comes to your children’s care you deserve the best.
We understand the demands on your time that’s why we at Kids Choice help you in every way that we can. Homework is completed on a daily basis with staff assistance. We check homework to make sure that it is completed and correct but we ask you to check it over also.
We offer daily fun and engaging a
Currently, our before and afternoon programs are held at the following three local school districts:
- Gloucester City School District-For more information, please click the following link: Kids Choice at Gloucester
- Monroe Township School District-For more information, please click the following link: Kids Choice at Monroe
- Washington Township School District-For more information, please click the following link: Kids Choice at WT
The following are Kids Choice 2023-2024 per student tuition for our preschool or aftercare programs.
- Am Care- $172.00 per month
- Pm Care- $240.00 per month
- Am/Pm Care- $340.00 per month
- Day Passes- $140.00 book of 5 (Passes are good the school year that they are purchased for they do not carry over)
- Onetime Registration Fee- $60.00, paid once rolls over year to year for families (If you cancel care at any point this must be paid upon re-enrollment)
Pre School children at Whitehall, Oak Knoll, Holly Glen and Clayton utilizing Am or Am/Pm care add an additional $20.00 for the extra hours of care.
**Pricing is based upon normal hours of coverage should the hours be extended; pricing will change to reflect the new hours**
- Our Drop-in Care cost is- $35.00 per day/student
About Our Payment Schedule
Payment for the upcoming month of service is due by the 1st of that month. Payments must be paid via an automatic withdrawal from an account or applied to a credit card.
Contact Us For More Information